Monday, September 26, 2011

jack

I feel so bad for Jack. He is the last child and I keep forgetting to take pictures of his lost teeth. With the other kids I took pictures and posted them immediately. Poor Jack lost his teeth about 3 weeks ago. I finally took pictures last week and it has taken until today to finally post them. I really need to be better about staying on top of things with all the kids.


Also, Jack's artistic abilities have really taken off. Literally 1 week before school started he was scribbling all over the page when he colored. Last week he brought home this picture and I just thought it was great! Just in case you can't see it, the python is eating a mouse! And from the looks of it the python already has one in his tummy! I love it!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails