Thursday, November 1, 2012

halloween 2012

Phew! We made it through all the tricks and treats this year. We all decided on a pirate theme for our family and we just went with it. I made the tutu skirts for Grace and myself so we could be pirate princesses, of course!


The boys got good old store bought costumes because I ran out of time, but I think they look great! I picked up all the eye patches and swords at goodwill for cheap to complete everyone's look. 



I even got extra ambitious this year and made coordinating trick-or-treat bags for everyone. I think they were a big hit!


As you can see, I even got into the spirit of things and dressed up myself. It is hard to see in this photo, but I have a skull and crossbones painted on my shirt and a big pirate princess skirt.


And of course we made it out to Glendale for Erika's annual Halloween pizza party and trick-or-treating. This is our 3rd year going and we always have a great time. 


A bunch of cute girls!


And a great group of boys!


And lastly, here is our annual girls photo. It is fun to think that we used to trick-or-treat together when we were kids growing up and now our kids get to do the same thing!


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails